Re: [OM] OT Teles for taking on a long walk - not zuikos

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Teles for taking on a long walk - not zuikos
From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:42:16 -0600
> Guys... If you look again, then you will see he is carrying three
> cameras!! Not a bad effort to carry all that... but why 3 ?????

 Well, the weight and expense of three bodies is going to be tiny compared
to the weight and expense of those lenses, so there's probably no real
reason not to. Secondly, while I've got pretty good at the little dance of
hold-lens-A, remove-lens-B, attach-lens-A-while-holding-body-and-lens-B,
that's using lenses that I can actually hold two of in my hand at once. I'd
hate to be trying to switch _those_ huge lenses around in any sort of hurry.

 (heck, it's more a matter of taking the body off the lens rather than the
other way around.)

 -- dan