RE: [OM] But of course!

Subject: RE: [OM] But of course!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:28:22 -0600
There are some really creative interpretations of the Second Amendment
floating around. Some are spoofs and some are seriously intended and it can
be hard to tell the difference. Regardless of one's personal beliefs it is
an interesting subject. I agree with Walt, in that a lot of bad behavior
would be curtailed if we were all packing heat all the time and the bad
people knew that. This has been tested at different times and places and
proven to be true. As Rodney King said; "Can't we just get along." In his
case, the answer is no. /jim