Re: [OM] Dumb things you do with a camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Dumb things you do with a camera
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:33:16 -0400
Don't beat yourself too badly, Bill.

Point #1: The sure cure for fumbled-fingers in total darkness is lots of
patience.

Point #2: Once you're concentrating through your fingers, it's as if you can
see anyway.
Just don't drop anything.  I think you were probably okay until you turned on
the room lights which just brings me back to

Point #1: Patience.  :)

Been there.  Done that.  My worst darkroom experience was when I entered the
darkroom and announced myself yet no one answered.
Amazingly something was moving very faaass....

BLAM !!

The deaf guy was in there and didn't *hear* me come in.  His back was to the
door until I got in.  At that point he turned from the
processor and bolted for the revolving door.  The unstoppable force (200 pounds
of him) met the immovable object (my stationary
face).

Lama

PS, At the risk of making a bad day worse, you want to turn off the html too.
:)