Re: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti Champagne Gold

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti Champagne Gold
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:27:29 -0700
In my observations, they seem to be up in prices a little bit, from a couple
years ago, but still lower than equivalent black finish bodys. I'd estimate
from US$400 to $500 in VG shape... meaning VG to be fully functional, with
limited cosmetic wear e.g. missing paint, scratches, etc. That champagne
paint comes off pretty easily I think compared with the black paint, so even
one that's showing a lot of 'brassing' might be a clean and strong
performer. The only certain thing different is that the age of the champagne
version is older, as they came out first and were replaced by the black. A
good opportunity for bargains if you watch.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...