Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] 90mm f2, $1.00 !!!!!!!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:38:40 -0400
Oh, bid with confidence!  There's no problem here.  Just because
he, or she (trying to be PC here), registered today, has zero
feedback and is stealing his, or her, pictures from the B&H web
site shouldn't be taken in any way at all negatively.

This is obviously an example of someone who subscribes to P.T.
Barnum's philosophy.

Walt