Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body

Subject: Re: [OM] Cleaning Old Price Tag Goo Off Body
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Jul 2003 21:49:55 -0500
My grandfather and my dad combined for more that 60 years in the fuel
business. My dad as confirmed that what is commonly known simply as
"Diesel Fuel" is really "#2 Diesel Fuel". "#1 Diesel Fuel" is more
commonly known as "Kerosene". So Diesel and Kerosene are both diesel,
just not the same kind of diesel.

Johnie

>>> On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:33:38 +0100, Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx> said:

 ph> The last sentence says it is so, Walt! Kerosene = diesel fuel, no?
 ph> I think it is another example of US/European lexical differences which are
 ph> only relevant when we yell at each other that black is white.

 ph> Piers