Re: [OM] Opinions on the E-10 (or E-20)?

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions on the E-10 (or E-20)?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:45:32 -0500
At 11:11 PM 7/27/03, you wrote:
Folks: I'd like to hear from Zuikaholics who have used an E-10 or E-20. What do you like about them? What don't you like? Did you go whole-hog and graduate to a N*kon or C*non digital SLR? Did you decide to stick with film after all? Are you happy as a clam with the E-10/E-20 and find it's enough? What sort of shooting did you find it suitable for and not suitable for?

I decided to stick with film. We use some digitals at work and seeing what they produced . . . noise, artifacting, aliasing, and lenses with magnificently horrid pincushion and barrel distortion, convinced me I'm not going to suffer the same with my personal and professional photography. The digitals do OK for what we need to do at work . . . to send someone a digital image by email quickly . . . but I wouldn't use one for anything that's intended to put a print on my wall.

-- John