Re: [OM] Photoshop Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop Question
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:37:06 +1000
Joel Wrote:
>I'm afraid you're following the only sure path (that I know of, at
>least).  Other, more powerful tools are apt to introduce additional
>blur or other problems.

Yeah, I was afraid you'd say that. Working at high magnification and small
brush size seems to give a better overall result, though it is slow going.
"Dabbing" and "sweeping" seem to do the trick.

>If you have a sufficiently clear area that is adjacent to
>a marred area of the same texture and "color," you can
>try using the lasso tool (or other tools on that palette)
>to copy a larger area and then paste that copy over a blemish.

Hmm, a marble statue with a velvet draping, a bookcase full of books and a
pinstripe suit. Not a lot of similiar areas to lasso, although the lapels
have some bubbled areas I can try that on. Thanks.

>I hope others will have better advice.  I've worked with PS
>for a long time but still seem to know only about 50f it.
>Good luck!

Thanks again. I have a feeling I'm gonna need it!

Tracey