[OM] Tokina 90mmf2.5 information

Subject: [OM] Tokina 90mmf2.5 information
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:35:06 +0800
http://albert.achtung.com/cameras/mycamerasystem.html#tokina90mm I have the most complete information on this lens on the internet.. I also have the manual for it in PDF if you want to download it. Take a look. I give MTF graphs, as well as test results comparing it to the Zuiko 90mmf2. BUT, a word of caution, this is the Olympus List, not the Canon list, and so we pride ourselves in the fact that our lenses are used to take PICTURES, not just resolution charts. It's a great lens, if you need MTF graphs to give you warm fuzzies.. But it's a sharp lens and can't be beat for the price..
Albert