RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll

Subject: RE: [OM] A quick E-1 poll
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:22:25 -0400
Good Lord! Get a digital printer - for less than $250 U.S. - and you can
crank out 4x6s till the proverbial cows come home.

Further, what you're saying about inkjet printing can be applied,
1000-fold, to doing one's own darkroom work. But when you print your own
work in the darkroom, you have to repeat the entire process again every
time you want another print - once you've done the digital work, all you
have to do is call up the image and press Print. There is no way I could
afford to have high-quality custom silver prints made on a regular basis
- and I can afford to produce equally high quality inkjet prints.

B. D.