Re: [OM] TOPE 15

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 15
From: Johnie Stafford <jms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Aug 2003 21:20:57 -0500
>>> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:02:40 +0200, Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx> said:

 og> Hi,
 og> Yessss, Marc said it: The TOPE 15 shooting season is open now!
 og> :)))

 og> The theme is "Landmarks", and the abstract given on the events
 og> page is: "Get some shots of interesting landmarks. The landmarks
 og> can be from your own country, but they can also be from other
 og> countries. Furthermore, the landmarks do not necessarily have to
 og> have been made by humans, as nature at times does a much better
 og> job at creating landmarks than any human ever could."

GAH!!
Does picking up my slides from the lab within the window count? :)

I'll have to give my sister-in-law grief for having her wedding
a week too early.

I picked up my Ft. Gratiot slides today. I'll try to get my Windows
box running and scan them in later this week.

Johnie