Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert interven

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Praising apples and olympus was Re: an Albert intervention
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:29:20 +0100
TR6 eh Walt? I would really like to have the money and the time to keep one of those. Trouble is, in this country you have to be careful of rust on the old cars. I once had an MGB Roadster (1972, pre-rubber bumber) which I nurtured and removed the rust from, only to crash it in Scotland on a narrow lane in the Highlands.

However, road tax and insurance are cheap on the old ones.

Chris