[OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles

Subject: [OM] Nope, It missed it by few hundred miles
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:47:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
I was excited just as you were about the new camera until now?when realized
that Olympus has missed the boat completely.  This was their chance to make a
photography tool for people like me.   Missed it.
Do not get me wrong, it is probably the best digital tool out there if you want
to do?traditional photography (what everyone else has done?).  Something struck
me when someone mentioned somepin about the low pass filter.  The camera has
processing and I want complete control over that processing power.  Why do I
need this low pass filter only?  To me photography is painting with light.  I
want to experiment and do not want no steenkin infrared film?see where I am
going?.  Let me control the filtering, I would like to experiment (not only in
the infrared spectrum?).  I really doubt that this feature would be ?that?
expensive, or as expensive as at least dozen more that I could think of ?
Boris
P.S.  Not running for cover this time?too pissed and has his full riot gear
outfit on?