Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Markus Haukeboe" <markus.haukeboe@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:36:32 +0200
Hi

I'm using a MD 2 with a recently rebuilt CP2.  The new cells are bought from
Camtech, and I've only recharged them twice (Almost brand new).

I was actually playing with this combination yesterday.  Using OM-1 with
mirror lockup and 1/1000 sec I reached 5,7 FPS.  Letting the mirror travel I
reached 4,7FPS.  I've also tried this on my MV18, but I hadn't completely
fresh batteries, so the result may not apply correctly.  On my OM-3 on
1/1000 I managed to make it fire at 4,6 FPS.

All tests where performed without film in the body.  The rate is calculated
based on a digital wristwatch using a 10 second measuring frame.  This off
course give plenty of variation, but I did the test several times inn all
cases, finding approximately the same values each time.

I've also got a MD1, and inspired by writing this I'm heading home to test
the same things with this.

Markus