Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:08:29 -0700

>Ah. That's not our fault. Maybe a Chilean/USA merit signing the Pacto
>Andino. Maybe Argentina huge production of a certain red liquid fills the
>demand of the northern hemisphere. It's not our fault...

And the Chilenos say that after the Argentinos drink their fill there is
nothing left to export.... Considering the economic climate this opinion
may have merit :>) Kidding aside, there are some fine Argentinian reds
 from around San Juan and Mendoza. I have always wondered why more were
not exported.

Mike