Re: [OM] 1-13 Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-13 Screen
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:29:42 -0400
Speaking of OM repair parts, (and you recall how Olympus jacked up all OM
parts prices 100%) well, I thought a 100 0ncrease was bad enough. I
inquired about the nylon blocks found in the auto bellows (they always
crack).  There are 3 blocks in each bellows (1) CB1039 and (2) CB1038.
Dealer NET went from Approx. $4.50 per block to over $20 each. Almost
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks