Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day

Subject: Re: [OM] 1000 shots in a day
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:26:15 -0800
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 14:19:14 EST
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx

    Well, let's see here too....

    I was speaking of the casual shooterr who goes out on a shooting day
wandering the city or country. Yes, I know pros can squeeze off 5 fps or more,
but they're not taking any time for each shot.

No, you were speaking of a real world situation. And Ag Schnozz, BD and myself have all given you examples of how one can shoot 1000 frames a day, pay attention to framing, exposure, focus, etc. And, believe it or not, sell PRODUCT. Seems like a real world test to me.

-Stephen

--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!