Re: [OM] OT Haggis v. Pie, was "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Haggis v. Pie, was "Real World Tests"
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:16:08 -0700
Hi Mickey:

Calgary Canada - who said the Scots didn't get around.

Re the "he means goat" coimment- that was meant to illuminate Mooses was
Carnba- where he went on to describe being in Mexico and eating a kid boiled
in its mothers milk- all those little bones- --- Nowhere did Moose mention
what kind of kid!!! No one else noticed I guess the cannabalistic nuance
that this has.

Yours in culinary pergatory
Gord