[OM] Re: Camera Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera Bags
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:04:14 +1100
Yes - buy Australian - where they play proper football codes and the
odd boob doesn't bother anyone much..
I had a look at Crumpler bags a while back as they're made just up
the road and they were very nice but did not meet the need I had -
for a messenger/courier style bag for a didge and i-Book. They make
nice camera bags and nice computer bags but does anyone make a combo?
Their pooter bags have unpadded front sections unfortunately.
The satchel style is so much better for a buggered back like mine
than a boxy, heavy traditional type.
AndrewF