[OM] Re: Venison, was Cottesbrooke Northamptonshire

Subject: [OM] Re: Venison, was Cottesbrooke Northamptonshire
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:23:46 -0000
Earl,

My taste buds are screaming out "yes PLEASE" very loud right now, but my
stomach, which is feeling quite tender for some reason is saying "no,
heavens no".  Too much rich food and good wine has left me feeling
significantly less than 7 on the pH scale (for those who can remember their
chemistry from school !)

I'll keep the email and re-read it in a few days when I will, hopefully, be
feeling a little better !

Jon