[OM] Re: Tele-Converters.

Subject: [OM] Re: Tele-Converters.
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:02:50 -0800
Nothing wrong with that one Jim, considering it was in flight! Looks
like the chicks have lost their down. We too get eagles in our trees and
squawking over ducks at the pond. I know of at least five active nests
within a few mile radius of here. Only one is in a decent location for
photos. The bottom of an eagle nest isn't much of a picture.  Last year
this nest successfully raised 3 chicks. Quite an unusual feat. Every
year I plan to stake it out but never have the time. A friend with
Nik*ns and more patience has gotten some great shots.

mike