[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS:whippersnap

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS:whippersnap...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:32:31 -0500
You're probably right, Jim.  My memory grows dim.  But, what, me
worry?  And, if my memory hasn't gone completely, it was Bill
Elder who went on to do Little Annie Fanny for Playboy.  Some of
the old "Mad" artists were fantastic.  You could read the comic
book, then spend half a day looking for the strange and usually
hilarious little bits in the backgrounds.

How come we don't have stuff that good anymore?

Walt, getting old and feeling older today

A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs. -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)