[OM] Re: best flash for OM, Praktica

Subject: [OM] Re: best flash for OM, Praktica
From: Radovan Faltus <FaltusR@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 08:59:47 +0100 (CET)
Cc:
Hello,
 one thing can be mentioned: Praktica system flashes
can be used on OM with no limitations, cause
they just copied OM TTL flash system.
  One Praktica flash is nice: BD 32 LCD.
It has all ways movable head, zoom head for 28-85mm,
GN 32 at 35mm, 42 at 85mm. Several normal autos and
FIVE manual modes: full,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16!
Disadvantage is that it doesn't take Nicads(NiMh).
  Unfortunatelly it's quite rare and probably not
available at all in US.

If anybody interested, contact me off-list for instr.
manual.

Radek