[OM] Four silly questions

Subject: [OM] Four silly questions
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:22:05 -0600
Dear Zuikoholics:

With respect to Houston, I was wondering if anyone would have
suggestions for an exhibit. It's for a Paris photographer who did some
nice B&W work with 35mm rangefinders and medium format cameras. Mostly
urban landscapes, seascapes, street/train/bus candid shots, still
lifes and evocative interiors. I've got a nice CD sampler to show and
he does a great job of bringing the 70's back to life. I know it's not
Olympus but some photos sure are nice (Leica and Hasselblad)! His day
job is as an advertising photographer (cosmetics).

With respect to camera gear expenses, I wonder if serious listers do
not have an incentive to found the Church of Zuiko and get favorable
tax treatment for Zuikoholism. I know I'm preaching to the choir here.
"8^)

With respect to my own lyin' eyes, I am bothered by the big difference
in color perception between the two. One sees warm, the other sees
cool. Plus one is slightly short-sighted and the other slightly
long-sighted, so I tend to use one for the OM-1n with no viewfinder
correction and the other for the OM-4Ti with viewfinder correction (I
dislike using my glasses when taking pics but the corrections are
minimal -- +0.25 diopter and -0.75).

With respect to ladies, why aren't there any on this list? Is OM gear
unattractive to women photographers? Are we?

OK, I can already hear you guys laughing out there...  "8^b

Phil