[OM] Re: Why go digital??

Subject: [OM] Re: Why go digital??
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:45:12 -0500
The workflow to get to a print or display medium can be significantly different
film vs. digital, I'll grant you that.  OTOH, I've completely abandoned wet
printing processes, so the back-end of my workflow is the same for either film
or digital, which suits me fine.  That give me the ultimate control that I
want.  It's the capture, sorting, and storage mechanics that have changed.

Skip