[OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll

Subject: [OM] Re: The Harrison Ross Poll
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 00:03:23 -0800
35-80/2.8: beautiful, sharp, contrasty images at every focal length and
f-stop. Better than any of the primes it replaces except maybe the
85/2. Just amazing.
24/2.8: perfect and necessary wide for me. I would like faster, but I
like the images of this one better. And it is small.
50/2 macro: for those intimate moments when nothing else will do. Not
really any better than the 3.5 at its best apertures, but faster and
better at more f-stops.

If you are comparison shopping I would suggest the best and most
consistent OM lens testing:
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

Winsor
Long Beach, CA