[OM] Re: tuscany Was: Re: OM case ?

Subject: [OM] Re: tuscany Was: Re: OM case ?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:36:42 +0200

Where you heading for exactly and what type of shots (landscape?)
I used my long lenses much more than I expected.
And a TRIPOD!  (no need for flash)
And landscape filters (grads, warmup...)
(see my Tuscany pix at http://users.pandora.be/cunninghams/photogallery )
Have a great time!
jez

                      "Martin G Flink"

                      <mgflink@xxxxxxx         To:      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: OM case ?

                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      27/03/2004 01:31

                      Please respond

                      to olympus

A Zing will accomodate an OM body with a Zuiko 35/105 attached.   Just
getting a kit together for a trip to Tuscany.  Choice of lenses will be the
35-105/3.5-4.5   85/2   55/1.2  28/2.8 along with OM1N & 2N and a T20.
Hope
I have the right range.  Trying not to take more than necessary.  Any one
on
the list in that area?

Marty