[OM] Re: vivitar 2,8-3,5 28-90

Subject: [OM] Re: vivitar 2,8-3,5 28-90
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:09:12 -0500
A great lens that works well for the minimal kit.  I have found that I use the
two extremes more often, so the zoom doesn't see much use.

The images are a bit soft compared to the 28/2, and it certainly doesn't have
the light-gathering power of the 50/1.2.  and, of course, it isn't as smooth as
the 85/2 but it is much more cost effective.  I think I picked up mine for $75.

I need to get it back from a fiend who is borrowing it at the moment.  Anyone
interested?

Bob