[OM] Re: Ohhhhhh...jonequinn is selleng her today !!

Subject: [OM] Re: Ohhhhhh...jonequinn is selleng her today !!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 21:10:41 -0700
I think they peaked out at about $1,300 near the end, were quite a bit
cheaper while still being produced.

I guess this is good for those that have them, but I'm a bit frustrated.
My 4Ti is really nice, 'Bay rating of "MINT!!", KEH E or E+, so now it
is so valuable I'm reluctant to let it out of its case! Fortunately I
have a couple of plain 4 bodies with the new curcuit to use for actually
taking pictures for anything other than using the F280. :-)

Moose