[OM] Re: ( OM ) Kodachrome in the USA

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Kodachrome in the USA
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 18:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, all right.  Beau geste Kodachrome!  I shot three of my last five rolls at
the airshow today.  I did NOT use KR for the F-14 sequence - probably the last
time I'll see one fly, they are retiring - and I don't want a Tomcat come out
green or magenta or whatever Kodak is making that great film do now.  The
Tomcat is safely latent in a couple of rolls of Provia 100F.  But who cares how
those homely little F/A-18s come out.

Now, where did I put those old, moldy mailers, and what is the address now. . .

Gary Edwards