[OM] Want to swap instruction manuals

Subject: [OM] Want to swap instruction manuals
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:44:39 -0400
Hi,

Does anyone on the list have the small, 4" x 6", OM-2 instruction manual
they'd like to trade for the small OM-2N manual.  Mine's in excellent
condition--just a couple of very small tears on the back cover.  Yours just
needs to be very good condition-all pages firmly attached, no major rips or
tears.

Remember several months ago we had a thread about the wording on the
instruction manuals for the OM-1/Om-2.  Specifically, some of us learned
that the covers of the manuals for these bodies simply say OM-1 or OM-2
while the photo on the inside cover page show either the 1, 2 or N version
of either.  The text of the instruction manual then corresponds to the
correct version.

Well, yours truly forgot about that discussion and purchased a small
version of the OM-2 instruction manual only to find that is really for the
OM-2N.  Grrrrrrrrr!  I broke my own rules about trying to ask all pertinent
questions before buying.

Those interested please write me off list.

Thanks,

Gary