[OM] TTL Multi Connector

Subject: [OM] TTL Multi Connector
From: "Andreas Pirner" <AndreasPirner@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:14:50 +0200
Hello OM friends,

my name is Andreas, from Germany near Bremen, fresh
to this list, owner and user of OM and IS and mju
and ... since years. Sorry, no specific "business card
images" on the web (just the site www.zeltazonk.de,
and that one is not OM).

in media res:
Did anyone ever do reengeneering on a TTL Multi Connector?
Is it any electronics, or just parallel wiring? I hesitate
to kill one just to see a heart, and lungs, and nerves ...

And while at this topic:
Is there any experience with wiring happily together
T-series OM flashes with SCA 321 flashes or even other
OM-dedicated flashes -- without frying any participating
machinery?

Any hint will be greatly appreciated.
I read this list since approx. two weeks and enjoyed
most of it, even if not OMish.

Andreas