[OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:50:26 +0000
When I was in college, I dated a nursing student named Pat Loveday, who lived
in the University of Tennessee Hospital nurses' dorm with a roommate named
Juanita Piece.  Of course, everybody called her Nita.  And, coincidentally, her
boyfriend and I drove identical 1957 Ford convertibles, except mine was blue
and his was black.  He and I spent a lot of time in the parking lot before
picking up our dates comparing the performance of both cars and nursing
students.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from