[OM] Re: recent photos

Subject: [OM] Re: recent photos
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks. :)  The photo was taken at an abandoned (sometime in the 40's)
rock quarry in Becket Massachusetts.  The quarry was kind of beautiful
and ugly at the same time.  Lots of abandoned machinery and vehicles
with 2 inch stranded steel cables everywhere (I guess they were used to
transport cut rock from one place to another).  It was fun to explore.
If you look closely at the photo you can see a rusted cable descending
at an angle from the top a little to the right of center.

Richard

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush