[OM] Re: ( OM ) OM OM on topic !!

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) OM OM on topic !!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:13:25 +1200
Hi folks,

Well, Mark spotted it - and I was sucked in properly.  The sites I saw and
thought were the USA Olympus agent are in fact from the seller who
masquerades as Olympus.

So - correction - unless proved otherwise, Oly USA does not ship overseas
unless by private arrangement.

Brian - who should have looked carefully in the first place.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Brian Swale wrote:

> AN interesting development.
>
> Olympus USA NY now ships their lenses internationally.
>
> Progress.

Do they?  The auction id for the American Olympus distributor is
"olymusamerica".  Don't get fooled by the auction id "olympususa" which
is a deceiving seller that pretends to be Olympus America and sells mostly
used items as "new".
                                        -mark