[OM] Re: Troubles with OM1n meter

Subject: [OM] Re: Troubles with OM1n meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:21:13 -0400
Meter resistance should be around 1.35K.  If the meter is mounted in the
plastic housing, there is a second ground connection that can fail which is
under the meter, where the ground strap is clamped under the gear plate. If
meter is off 2 stops at all light levels, use eccentric on top of meter
housing to adjust it out.  If eccentric doesn't give you enough swing, you'd
have to changed string timing on the bottom of the meter.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,