[OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe olympus 1.4x
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:52:05 -0600
Hi Jeff:

Not starting out well- here is the question I wanted to ask the seller-

Are you in direct possession of this item? (Or is it a consignment in
someone else's possession?) Can you assure me of prompt, well packaged
delivery of the lens?

Thanks Gord

Here is what happened- (eBay can't find them!)

     Page not found

            The eBay page you are looking for can't be found. It may have
moved, or it may no longer be available. Please try one of the options
below:
        a.. Check the Web address you entered to make sure that it's
correct.
        b.. Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page or site
map, instead of using a bookmark. If it has moved, reset your bookmark.
        c.. Follow the links below to go to another part of eBay.
      Where would you like to go next?
        a.. Home Page
        b.. Site Map
        c.. My eBay
        d.. Search

So I tried 'contact member'  same message.

Say, maybe we could trade the OM 3 for it?

Gord