[OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!

Subject: [OM] Re: Spam Alert: Re: E Accessories - prices!
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:35:29 EDT
Bill,
I certainly was not directing that toward you, I was just making a general
statement. My point was that I don't care how anyone prefers to shoot or shoot
then convert their images, whatever. It's a personal decision, and the reasons
to do it or not to do it (go digital) are many and varied, not solely based on
perceived cost, ease, technology, etc. etc. but also on just personal
feelings on what photography means to each of us.

George