[OM] Re: (OT) Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Philips; cross-point; posi-drive; Robertson
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:43:31 -0500
on 2004/11/30 1:36 PM, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I strongly suspect that it's nothing more than what we in the warmer world
> call square drive.

Looks like it, though there may be detail differences like taper and
standard sizes.

I just spent an afternoon at the top of a ladder replacing broken brackets
on external electrical conduit on the second storey. I was very glad to be
using Robertsons - despite the sometimes awkward angles and the torque I had
to apply they didn't pop out and they didn't strip.

Chauvinistically yours, ;-)
Andrew