[OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos-follow up

Subject: [OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos-follow up
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 13:53:25 -0500
I received an almost immediate response from the seller:

"Hi: These lenses and camera are from my fathers estate. They appear to be
in excellent condition. My dad was a professional. I don't have a camera
and it is not worth the cost to sell these items. I guess I could borrow
one. Tell me which lens you are interested in and I'll see what I can do.
If you buy and don't like your money back of course.  Thanks,"

Sounds like a disclaimer, at the very least, is in order.

Gary