[OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos-follow up

Subject: [OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos-follow up
From: Barry Hinderks <bkhinderks@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:32:11 -0800
Take a look at his time on eBay -- this guy has been around for more than a
couple years. Had a similar experience with one of my auctions where the
guy used all my shots (this was in Decemeber) -- he too claimed newbie
status -- was on line for 2+ years as well. Must give eBay credit - they
shut down his auction within 48 hours of my notifying them. They are taking
copyright seriously.
Barry H