[OM] Re: C-8080 Battery Charging

Subject: [OM] Re: C-8080 Battery Charging
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 14:42:12 -0800
I recently crossed Panasonic off my list of brands I would buy after
the failure of a 2 year old LCD television. Replacement of the
motherboard would have cost $2000. I realized when considering it that
over the years most of the Panasonic stuff I have bought just stops
prematurely whereas most of the other brands are just retired because I
want something better. Too bad about the alliance between Panasonic and
Leica.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA