[OM] Oly C-8080 Shutter

Subject: [OM] Oly C-8080 Shutter
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:43:53 +1100
G'day Zuiks,

I know it's probably been aired before but can anyone tell me what form
the shutter mechanism takes on the above? I know that some digitals have
a combined shutter/aperture iris (Sony) but the expanded manual for the
8080 talks about 'first and second curtains'. I suspect however that
this is only used to describe certain flash functions and doesn't really
mean that the camera has a focal plane shutter. Any info would be very
much appreciated.

John,
Sydney, Oz.