[OM] Re: OT With great sorrow...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT With great sorrow...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:09:15 -0800
PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service wrote:

>With great sorrow I have to announce the death of my father,
>Dr. Noble L. Rumbo, last night.

Like so many others, I wish to express my sympathy, knowing that words
are poor substitutes for the compassion we feel for those in emotional
distress from loss of a loved one.

I feel that grief consciously experienced is the process through which
the effects of loss are trasmford into new life. I know the prospect of
the joy of growth and change may be hard to see or even hear of in the
midst of dark and pain. For me, at least, it has been the longer term
outcome of the deaths of a wife and a father. I wish that for you and
your family as well.

Moose