[OM] Re: another page from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: another page from the journal
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:22:56 +1100

> Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> So was the sky that dark to the eye?

Didn't seem that noticable at the time (of course is was reasonably even across
the
sky).

> We get skies like that sometimes
> (like
> a few days ago) when cold dry northern air comes down and there isn't a
> speck of moisture or haze. If it's that dark a blue there won't be any
> red
> in it.
>
> There does look to be some darkening in the boards at the bottom, so
> maybe
> you're right about falloff.

I'm sure I am right about the falloff, there definitely wasn't that difference
in tone in the
sky itself, and a few other shots taken at different angles show the same
symmetrical
pattern.

...Wayne

> BTW, I think that was a very effective crop.

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com