[OM] OT Kinky Friedman

Subject: [OM] OT Kinky Friedman
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 17:05:06 +0000
This is primarily for Andrew, the curmudgeon on the other side of the world
who's on duty when I'm not, who asked a few days ago what I thought of this
fine fellow.  But I'm posting it to the group at large for the benefit of some
others who I know may be interested.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/02/03/governor.kinky.ap/index.html

I'm sure the Austin Lounge Lizards will have a song about this any day now.

http://www.austinlizards.com/music.html

"Old Blevins" has long been one of my all-time favorites.  I highly recommend
it, particularly to the beer drinkers.  It takes a while to download if you're
on dial-up, but, IMO, it's worth it.  But only for those who have a sense of
humor/humour.  Others should not attempt to comprehend it.  It will have no
effect on them.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from