[OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kyocera Dumps Cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:04:42 -0800
I looked and the product said Sony on it. I think Qualia is just an
additional marketing term like their XBR televisions. Not really a
different brand.

I understand they have a new 10MP sensor and it is nice to contemplate
that in a new DSLR with the Contax name and a line of Zeiss lenses. But
it is not going to happen.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA