[OM] Re: REAL photographers use LIGHT!

Subject: [OM] Re: REAL photographers use LIGHT!
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 21:05:50 -0500
Richard:

Right you are.  What it is down to is what tool(s) are used most
skillfully and  COMFORTABLY by the artist.  Naturally, the tools CAN
impose technical limitations (such as AG mentioned) which cannot be
overcomed.   The artist who does not acknowledge these and stubbornly
refuses to use a more appropriately tool will ultimately fail to
communicate.

I think what Walt is really saying is that, for HIM, digital imposes
barriers which he cannot overcome.  These primarily seem to be in the
interface and workflow.  The fact that others either do not sense these
barriers or overcome them is of no relevance to Walt's work.  Or to me.
As long as an OM or an SP helps me see and work better, it is better
than gigapixels.

Earl