[OM] Re: One For the Oly collectors

Subject: [OM] Re: One For the Oly collectors
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:22:52 +1000
At 12:10 PM 30/03/2005 -0600, Garry wrote:

>The Collector among us may want to follow this thread--
>
>http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00Bfap
>
>Maybe, as so many  forums demonstrate, we should care less about numbers and
>more about results.

Takes a good photo for an old camera doesn't it?  Sharp as a tack.  Sharp
as those horns too...

Much to my dismay I was outbid on an Oly Ace a while back, they don't come
up often on Aussie oBoy.

I had a browse around the forums while I was there and another thread
caught my eye.  An old film in an old camera with a story to tell...

Head-on Collision Frozen In Time - Found Film
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00BeVV

Andrew McPhee