[OM] Re: longevity of light seals in an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: longevity of light seals in an OM
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:47:26 -0400
Just run your finger along the hinge area of the body.  If  hinge strip is
sticky or black comes up on your finger, your foam is going (which means
that the foam inside, pressing against the pentaprism is going too)

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977